Our Mission - We are here to help!
Positioning and automation equipment technologies are complex technology that is moving fast, gone are the days where a couple of companies dominated the market. The good news is that this added competition naturally brings the price down, and in this case it also has seen the technology improve fast! Companies that once dominated the market are being left behind by the latest best in breed products now on offer in the market.
We hope you have the time to check out some of the products we offer - prepare to be amazed at the range available these days - and of course feel free to contact us anytime you have questions about the technology, we love to hear from you.
GlobalPos strives to keep on-top of the advancement of technology in the survey and machine control space, and we only offer the best of the best to our customers.
Ask an Expert
Check out some of our explanations on the basics of the technology we offer:
What is a Total Station?
How does 3D machine control work?
For the more complex stuff, give us a call on 1800 636 627 we would love to hear from you - or click below to ask a question
Who we are
GlobalPOS Pty Ltd is a privately owned Australian company that was founded in 1996. we have has offices in Victoria, Western Australia, Queensland and New South Wales. The staff at GlobalPOS can always be contacted, whether you are a current client after some advice or you need something by ‘yesterday’.
Our Products and Services
1) Survey Equipment: We have a comprehensive portfolio of integrated survey instruments, and what sets us apart in Australia is that our dedicated sales and service professionals are experienced surveyors, we be there to assist you with your purchase and your wider project if needed.
2) Machine Control: : GlobalPos offers machine control systems for a wide range of operations, our staff will be on hand to assist with training and installation.
3) Equipment rental: We rent a vast range of GPS, Total Stations and GIS equipment and have experienced surveyors for support and post processing if required.
4) Training: We offer customized training on all products including; GPS and Robotic equipment, CAD software and post processing tools.
5) Partnerships: We are a value add company – we don’t just sell products, we help integrate hardware, assist you to develop your own products, we have partnered with a wide range of OEM, we have the ability to work at Board level to work with clients to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Our culture and success are built on an unwavering loyalty to these guiding principles:
1) Customer Commitment: We develop relationships that make a positive difference in our customers' lives.
2) Quality: We provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers.
3) Integrity: We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
4) Teamwork: We work together to meet the needs of our customers and to help our Company prosper.
5) Win-Win Partnerships: Our company strives for long term customer relationships; this can only be achieved when all of our deals are structured to support our customers, our Suppliers, our own business and the industry at large.