RTK (Real Time Kinematic) & Post Processed survey grade.
- 1-2cm Accuracy x, y and height
- Receiver options – Altus APS3G , Septentrio AsteRx2eL , Javad Triumph 2 ,Javad Triumph 1M , Javad Triumph LS , Satlab SL600
- Data collector options – Juniper MESA , Nautiz X8 , Carlson Surveyor 2 , Panasonic Toughpad Tablet PC
- Powerful easy to use software – Carlson SurvCE / PC , Carlson Grade Supervisor , Microsurvey Field Genius
- Field training
- 7 day support
- All the accessories you’ll need to minimise downtime
- Rental, purchase and lease options
GlobalPOS RTK Systems are a comprehensive survey grade system that features flexible real-time solutions.
Meet the challenge of any job – These solutions are designed for multiple applications and features state-of-the-art digital architecture. With enough battery life to last an entire day, the system is capable of working as long as you do.
Our revolutionary products are designed to increase productivity and efficiency in the field by providing the best possible backup and service from the only Australian company who deals exclusively with Global Navigation Satellite Systems. The following features and benefits outline the products and systems available.
- Full training is available for all of our equipment. Users can be trained on job specific applications getting the job done more efficiently.
- Spare equipment is always supplied making field diagnostics easy, reducing downtime.
- GlobalPos has developed its own range of quick guides with ‘screen shots’ to ‘keep it super simple’ out on the job.
- Should you need additional help, or in the unlikely event of equipment failure, support staff can be contacted 7 days on our national toll free number.
- Seven day support.
- Integrate the Receiver as part of an RTK System. It can either be part of the base station or the rover, or both. We can even integrate it with other RTK equipment (depending on radio & receiver compatibility). We use the simplest cable-free system available.
Features and Benefits
- Carlson SurvCE software, simple positioning right through to sophisticated road construction. SurvCE software is widely used.
- The equipment can be used in conjunction with a Total Station. Simply by changing the instrument and continuing on in the same job.
- Data can be downloaded in text, DXF, Land XML and various other formats.
- Positioning can also be output from a second port to integrate with other equipment.
- Data collectors are extremely rugged and fast data collection tools.
- We don’t just sell the equipment, we use it – GlobalPos has provided staff for topographical surveys, re-vegetation mapping, asset collection, mine drill holes and many more.
Standard receiver kit
- Dual Frequency GPS / Glonass Receiver, Quick Reference Guide & Operations Manual
- MESA or Nautiz rugged data collector or Tablet PC
- GPS adjustable rover pole – carbon fibre 2m
- Pole Clamp and Cradle for data collector
- Battery Charger (100-240 V)
- Carlson SurvCE Software, Reference Manual & Users Guide
- Transit case
- Training and 7 day telephone support
Top level equipment for those exacting jobs.
GlobalPOS has a large range of equipment to cover any requirement. Our ‘turnkey’ systems are despatch ready to ensure that urgent requirements can be met without delay. Data collectors can be modified to match your needs.
GlobalPOS equipment is the latest technology, easy to operate and comes with expert advice on how to approach projects to produce optimum results. The systems are extremely versatile, rugged and waterproof with improved accuracy and state-of-the-art technology sourced from Javad, Altus, Septentrio, Hemisphere.
Every system is tested prior to despatch.
Receive expert advice and support
GlobalPOS equipment comes with the option of complete training and telephone support on a toll-free number. Training can be provided at GlobalPOS offices, or onsite and outdoors if practical.