- 10cm Accuracy x, y and height
- Complete Versatility with submetre, decimetre and RTK options
- Receiver options – Altus APS3L , Septentrio AsteRx2eL , Hemisphere S320 , Hemisphere R330 , Satlab SL300
- Data collector options – Juniper MESA , Nautiz X8 , Carlson Surveyor 2 , Panasonic Toughpad Tablet PC
- Powerful easy to use software – Carlson SurvCE / PC , Microsurvey Field Genius
- Field training
- 7 day support
- All the accessories you’ll need to minimise downtime
- Rental, purchase and lease options
GlobalPOS Decimetre Systems are a comprehensive GIS to RTK system that features flexible real-time solutions.
Meet the challenge of any job – These solutions are designed for multiple applications and features state-of-the-art digital architecture. With enough battery life to last an entire day, the system is capable of working as long as you do.
This revolutionary product is designed to increase productivity and efficiency in the field by providing the best possible backup and service from the only Australian company who deals exclusively with Global Navigation Satellite Systems. The following features and benefits outline the products and systems available.
- Full training is available for all of our equipment. Users can be trained on job specific applications getting the job done more efficiently.
- Spare equipment is always supplied making field diagnostics easy, reducing downtime. Replacement equipment for the receivers can be sent overnight in most cases.
- GlobalPos has developed its own range of quick guides to ‘keep it super simple’ out on the job.
- Should you need additional help, or in the unlikely event of equipment failure, support staff can always be contacted on our national toll free number.
- Seven day support.
Features and Benefits
- Carlson SurvCE software, simple positioning right through to sophisticated road construction. SurvCE software is widely used.
- The equipment can be used in conjunction with a Total Station. Simply by changing the instrument and continuing on in the same job.
- Data can be downloaded in text, DXF and various other formats.
- Positioning can also be output from a second port to integrate with other equipment.
- Allegro Data Collector is a very hardy and fast data collection tool. It has 15 hours battery time and has the capacity to store up to 750,000 points.
- Dual battery system that allows you to swap batteries without losing power. Low battery consumption also means that the unit will work for as long as you do.
- We don’t just sell the equipment, we use it – GlobalPos has provided staff for topographical surveys, re-vegetation mapping, asset collection, mine drill holes and many more.
Standard receiver kit
- Dual Frequency GPS / Glonass Receiver, Quick Reference Guide & Operations Manual
- MESA or Nautiz rugged data collector or Tablet PC
- Cable Kit – 2 x Comms; 2 x Power; 2 x Antenna
- Combined Lband GPS Antenna
- PC Cable (null modem)
- Rover Back Pack if required
- GPS adjustable rover pole – carbon fibre 2m
- Pole Clamp and Cradle for data collector
- Battery Charger (100-240 V)
- Carlson SurvCE Software, Reference Manual & Users Guide
- OmniStar VBS/HP or Terrastar D Satellite Correction Service
- Transit case
- Training and phone support