Submetre GNSS Systems
Ready to go when and where you are
- Submetre Accuracy
- Receiver options – Altus APS3L , Septentrio AsteRx2eL , Hemisphere S320 , Hemisphere R330 , Satlab SL300
- Data collector options – Juniper MESA , Nautiz X8 , Carlson Surveyor 2 , Panasonic Toughpad Tablet PC
- Powerful easy to use software – Carlson SurvCE / PC , Microsurvey Field Genius
- Field training
- 7 day support
- All the accessories you’ll need to minimise downtime
- Rental, purchase and lease options
- Simple, powerful, durable
Submetre systems – Powerful and versatile
The submetre systems available from GlobalPOS are comprehensive mapping/GIS data acquisition systems that feature flexible real-time solutions. We use a range of data collectors and software to cater for all of your submetre requirements.
These revolutionary products are designed to increase productivity and efficiency in the field by providing the best possible backup and service from the only Australian company who deals exclusively with Global Navigation Satellite Systems. The following features and benefits outline the products and backup contained in the packages available.
- Full training is provided for all of our equipment. Users can be trained on job specific applications getting the job done more efficiently.
- Spare equipment is always supplied making field diagnostics easy and reducing downtime. Replacement equipment can be sent overnight in most cases. All remote rental equipment is delivered a day early to allow users become familiar with its operation before using it in the field.
- GlobalPOS has developed its own range of quick guides to ‘keep it super simple’ out on the job.
- Should you need additional help, or in the unlikely event of equipment failure, support staff can always be contacted on our national toll free number.
- Seven day support.
- The submetre options will provide for a horizontal accuracy of less than 1 metre and a vertical accuracy of less than 2.5 metres.
- With AMSA beacons and OmniSTAR and Terrastar real-time options, only one receiver is required. In addition, with three different real-time solutions to pick from, you’ll always get real-time results. Since the corrections are all internal, there are fewer cables, making it a lightweight, rugged, field solution.
- The systems will work as long as you do with enough battery power to last a full day, 12 hours.
Submetre receiver kits typically include
- GNSS integrated receiver
- Combined GNSS and L-band antenna
- Antenna cable (1.5m)
- Spare Antenna Cable (3.5m)
- Antenna magnetic Mount
- Backpack with pole
- Batteries x 2
- Charger x 2
- Power cable x 2
- Quick Guide
- Protective Shipping Case
- 12 months OmniSTAR VBS subscription
- Optional Bluetooth capabilities
- Satellite planning software
- 12 Months Service and backup
- Field Training